Sunday, September 21, 2008

MY FIRST CRUSH

Inspired by my friend, I thought I would post something that would remind me of the good old days of my childhood.  Okay..To put it blunt, way back when I was total immature and a whacko. So, How about my first crush? Well there are two things. One this is my blog and I post whatever I want. Two is simple, a plain - why not?

My first crush was like everyother whacko brothers of mine out there," My Teacher". [by the way its a she, I 'm straight as a ruler I mean the thing you use to draw lines, not the likes of Alexander]  .. I don't even know if I could call it a crush... Well, I was in my 3rd grade. This beautiful teacher handled....ummm.... I dont remember. It was long back when dinosaurs walked on earth.

All I do remember is that, she lived next door. She called my mom "Atthai". So literally that would make me, her " Atthai Paiyan". Yeah.. Lucky me... Her Classes were after the sleeping hour. A enthralled hour after lunch, when you get to sleep for the whole hour, no teachers no lectures. Man, I miss those days. But, now I get to sleep every hour in college. Still its Doggie sleep. I have to keep my ears and a half eye open, so I dont get caught by the Lecturers.

The point is, when I wake up [ from the sleeping hour of course] Her face was the first thing I saw and I really liked that. So I guess I can count this for my crush....:=)

2 comments:

ItAteMyBrain said...

First crush uh?
Good work

Raji U said...

Wow!! Its just amazing to know how you guys have crushes even when you were that small.. I heard a friend saying the same thing to me sometime ago... Good post... You should read about my first crush and its still the laughter of my class.LOL