Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One night @ the railway station

It was nearing 9 in the night.The breeze was soothing as usaul in coimbature. The three chapathi's I had for dinner would do the trick, I strolled down the railway junction. It wasnt crowded as I expected, may be its because I was there a bit early, by an hour. Dont know what came over me, I started singing angel by Aerosmith.

I'm alone, I dont think I can face that, I m in tears and the crying that I m doing is for you...

Then there was a couple of giggles, I turned around to a bunch of college girls heading home for the weekend. Someone made a comment and they were giggling at me. Come on, if you didnt know Steven tyler,you are missing something. i'm the one who should be laughing at you people. This little incident dint stop me, I sat on a bench and continued with the words.

I saw this foreigner and her cute may be what 6 or 7 year old daughter. They dressed same, the bags they were carrying were same except the size. This little girl walked past me and she came back, looked at me straight in the eye. She gave a smirk. Whats with these people today? Does anybody in the world know this song. Damn, we are talking about aerosmith here.

This made me stop singing. I know I'm not even a mile around Steven Tyler, but I'm not that bad either.An elderly couple walked past me and said that a little too loud for me to hear. Now I know why they were giggling. Its not Steven, its me...

"what have you got a year or two? I have a whole life ahead" I mumbled feebly...



This happened during the peak of Swine flu. Never got around to post it though...

3 comments:

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

I really loved your post and Steven Tyler.
How are you?
interesting picture, btwn.

moi said...

hahaha... dramatic endings you give!! but nice one. so do you still sing so loud huh?

ApocalypsE said...

@ Wild Child - thanks yaar... I m doing good... :D
How are you?


@Moi - Thanks